Sorry for the late review, Stayed with my family of 5 on Sep 2013 for 5d/4n in 2 interconnected rooms.
What I like – beautiful Balinese hotel design, courteous staff, very good service, big rooms, hotel nearby Bhusawal Railway Station with a wide array of dining and shopping choices
What could have been better – Would’ve been paradise if it hotel near Ajanta Caves. However, you can get car booking from hotel to Ajanta caves.
“Dependable, compact & popular hotel”
- Good value for money
- Best room selection >> On ground floor, facing pool with private terrace
- Good restaurant & nice lobby lounge
- Lagoon style pool with dependable pool bar
- Good size room with modern decor & facilities
- Right in the middle of Nusa Dua Complex
- Popular hotel amongst domestic visitors so tend to be crowded & loud on holiday season
- Basic service, no personal touch
- Private beach available – not beach-side location.
Stay here if you got good deal.